example non disclosure agreement

Started by
0 comments, last by Obscure 12 years, 1 month ago
[size=2]Hi all, first of all, it's nice to be a part of the community. This is a difficult topic because it is secretive by the very nature of what it relates to.

My own role is a sound designer and composer but I am studying media law as part of my course whereby a the hypothetical question posed to me was..................

You are part of a team employed by an independent game development company. As such you have signed a “Work for hire” contract and a non-disclosure agreement with them. Your team’s latest task is to develop a game based on the latest James Bond film “Close to the void”. The game will be made available, exclusively, for the Xbox 360 console. The game content will reference the James Bond character and the plot of the film. In addition the theme song “Nothing” by Adel and Jay-Z will be incorporated into the game. [/quote]

[font=Times New Roman]

Your thoughts are appreciated but not required. What I am looking for is an example of a non-disclosure agreement that relates to this type of scenario - movie/book/character to game - so that I can read it thoroughly for my research and so that I can untangle the web that surrounds the many other agreements related to such a project. [/font]

Advertisement
There doesn't actually appear to be a question in the quote you posted so not really sure what you want beyond a suggestion to Google "example non-disclosure agreement" and read one of the hundreds of samples. If you have a specific question then obviously please do post again.
Dan Marchant - Business Development Consultant
www.obscure.co.uk

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement