Original Post
Hello everyone,
I ran into a little bit of trouble while trying to get allegro 5 to work with Visual C++. The problem I'm having is that when I compile&debug my project, the only thing that appears is a black screen that lasts for 5 seconds and then dissapears again. Strange thing is; I can actually -see- the minimized window of the thing I'm trying to compile, but I can't get it to -pop up- if you know what I mean.
I hope someone can help me out with this. This is really driving me insane :s
I ran into a little bit of trouble while trying to get allegro 5 to work with Visual C++. The problem I'm having is that when I compile&debug my project, the only thing that appears is a black screen that lasts for 5 seconds and then dissapears again. Strange thing is; I can actually -see- the minimized window of the thing I'm trying to compile, but I can't get it to -pop up- if you know what I mean.
I hope someone can help me out with this. This is really driving me insane :s