Original Post
Hi, thanks for clicking. It would mean a lot to me if somebody could test something for me.
I have a model and I will put an address down to download the file(100% virus-free and scanned, so don't worry). It is a model saved in a .x file extension. If you have DirectX9 or some other third party files, could you do a bare bones test compilation of code with this file in it to see if it loads?
My computer is messed up and won't support DirectX Development libraries, so that's why I am wondering if anyone can show a picture/snapshot of the model and see if it is formatted in the correct texture, geometry data, not corrupt in any other way, etc.
You can use any simple copy/paste sample .x file loading codes, etc. I just really need to see, and would be utterly pleased if anyone here can attempt to load the attached .x file and show a picture if it compiles correctly, etc.
Thank you!
Here is the link to the file: http://www.2shared.c...rhinoqueef.html
EDIT: VERY SORRY for posting twice! It was an accident.
I have a model and I will put an address down to download the file(100% virus-free and scanned, so don't worry). It is a model saved in a .x file extension. If you have DirectX9 or some other third party files, could you do a bare bones test compilation of code with this file in it to see if it loads?
My computer is messed up and won't support DirectX Development libraries, so that's why I am wondering if anyone can show a picture/snapshot of the model and see if it is formatted in the correct texture, geometry data, not corrupt in any other way, etc.
You can use any simple copy/paste sample .x file loading codes, etc. I just really need to see, and would be utterly pleased if anyone here can attempt to load the attached .x file and show a picture if it compiles correctly, etc.
Thank you!
Here is the link to the file: http://www.2shared.c...rhinoqueef.html
EDIT: VERY SORRY for posting twice! It was an accident.