Where can I buy a 3D model of a elven mages and elven civilians?

Started by
3 comments, last by Dwarf King 11 years, 11 months ago
Hi,

I have searched low and high for 3D models of elven mages and civilians. All I can find is some elves with swords and bows. Who sell elven civilians, elven mages etc.

Any good websites beside 3drt and turbosquid would be fine as I have searched already...

Thanks for your help in advanced.

"The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education"

Albert Einstein

"It is a miracle that curiosity survives formal education"

Albert Einstein

Advertisement
Could try the Unity 3d asset store which is accessible through their platform. though not sure if you are able to use their assets outside unity projects. I would do some checking, but it is at least one lead for you.

cheers,

Cody

Could try the Unity 3d asset store which is accessible through their platform. though not sure if you are able to use their assets outside unity projects. I would do some checking, but it is at least one lead for you.

cheers,

Cody

Hi thanks for the suggestion... I am using the Torque 3D engine(why? It is cheaper and works pretty well) and if I could get my hands on something like .dts format it would be nice. I guess that unity store is not an option then :o(

Albert Einstein

Albert Einstein

Hard to find fairies and elves. I need both and not much luck so far.

This blender file http://opengameart.org/content/sorceress is rigged but not animated. Not sure if you can convert to your format...most models from Unity are fbx though some sellers give .3ds files which could probably be converted.

But I don't think there are any elves on Unity's store even paid ones. I need like 5-6 elf/fairy models myself.

Hard to find fairies and elves. I need both and not much luck so far.

This blender file http://opengameart.o...ntent/sorceress is rigged but not animated. Not sure if you can convert to your format...most models from Unity are fbx though some sellers give .3ds files which could probably be converted.

But I don't think there are any elves on Unity's store even paid ones. I need like 5-6 elf/fairy models myself.

Unity have the battlerage elfrangers from 3drt but they are not going to look like a mage or civilians with out some serious rigging in blender etc. (trying to avoid that). Also thanks for trying helping out.

I guess I might have to spend some time doing some 3D model forming in blender after all...

Albert Einstein

Albert Einstein

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement