Original Post
I having some serious issues trying to get the GLEW libraries to compile without linker errors any help would be appreciated.
#include <Windows.h> // Header File For Windows
//#include <GL/GL.h> // Header file for OpenGL32 Library
//#include <GL/GLU.h> // Header File for GLu32 Library
#include <stdio.h>
#include <stdarg.h>
#include "aMaze_Objects.h"
#include <gl\glew.h>
#include <GL/glut.h>
#include "SOIL.h"
here's the error log when i try to compile. I've tried numerious folders to place the bin lib and include files
1>------ Build started: Project: aMaze, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------
1>aMaze_Main.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol __imp__glewInit referenced in function "int __cdecl InitGL(void)" (?InitGL@@YAHXZ)
1>aMaze_Objects.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __imp____glewBlendFuncSeparate
1>C:\Users\Varonec\Dropbox\Game\aMaze\Debug\aMaze.exe : fatal error LNK1120: 2 unresolved externals
========== Build: 0 succeeded, 1 failed, 0 up-to-date, 0 skipped ==========
I have tried searching the internet and I've read this link up and down:
file:///C:/Users/Varonec/Downloads/glew-1.7.0-win64%281%29/glew-1.7.0/doc/install.html
anyway, I'm not sure where I can go from here