[demo testers] Figment - Real-Time Multiplayer Survival Game [Android]

Started by
-1 comments, last by sushiisumii 11 years, 10 months ago
MARKET LINK: https://play.google....oragora.shadows

FIGMENT THE GAME

Figment is a top-down survival game where you play with a teammate to avoid getting attacked by these shadow monsters. They come to attack you, so you must defend yourself with a flashlight!

My company, Soragora, is making technology to help develop synchronous multiplayer games.

This is a game using that technology (it's a showcase / demo / test / fun project all-in-one).

The game is intended as a demo for the real-time synchronous technology used behind it, so many game features are not in placed. When we have time, we'll probably add levels, leaderboards, and many more game-play elements like new flashlights and new monsters. Hopefully you guys can still get the general idea and give us some feedback, that'd be great. biggrin.png

34pjP.png

GAMEPLAY NOTE

The game requires you to play with a teammate, there is NO single player mode (its a demo, we realize that may be a killer problem for a real released game), but luckily, it pairs you up with a random player. You don't need to be on wifi or bluetooth to connect, it can work all over 3G / 4G, although for obvious reasons, the better connection you have, the smoother experience you might have.

If you see yourself not being able to connect for a while, try backing out and reconnecting, and in the worst case, shoot me an email and i'll play with you if nobody else will lol.

We're really just trying to catch bugs and make sure our technology works across more devices and such, so please give us your thoughts!

If you're interested in working with us, or want to build a game using our technology, shoot me an email at darrel@soragora.com or just check us out at Soragora

Email: [color=#0040FF]darrel@soragora.com

MARKET LINK: https://play.google....oragora.shadows

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement