I have, over the previous months, recieved some negativity (Especially by a member named Daaark) over me posting a lot of ads for game campaigns.
Do you want to know why I post these things?
First of all, I have Aspergers (A mental disorder that is part of the Autism spectrum). I have updated my profile so people know.
More importantly, it is very difficult for me to make a game by myself when I have so much anxiety holding me back. That is why I post game ads and campaigns, because I can't do it by myself (and God knows college is expensive).
But people don't seem to care enough. I know there are kind people out there, but most people are greedy jerks.
So yes, Smash Nation, Reality, and all my other games are still in my plans, I just somehow need the funds to do so.
I should probably ask for funds $2000 and below, because that is more reachable than others.
Anyway, I just wanted to speak my mind. I know I am open to criticism, but thats a chance I will have to take.
Cheers,
Noah Bangs AKA Mastermind89
