Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

NVIDIA PerfHUD ES on Android Galaxy Tab 10.1 Honeycomb (3.1)

Started by space_cadet Dec 22, 2012 at 11:49 AM 0 replies 1.8k views
Original Post
space_cadet
space_cadet

Hi,

has anyone managed to run Nvidia's PerfHUD ES on Galaxy Tab 10.1?

I have come to the conclusion that the instrumented drivers need to be copied to /system/lib/egl on the device, then egl.cfg (in the same directory) must be modified accordingly. There is a site that offers these library files for Froyo and Gingerbread, but not for Honeycomb. I tried downloading the Tegra Android Honeycomb (3.2) OS Image from Nvidia's Website and take the driver files from there but I failed extracting the system.img file. Anyway, I'm not sure these 3.2 files would be compatible with my 3.1 system.

Any ideas?

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.