It's 4:48 AM. You're on top of a mountain at 2800m after a 9 hour night climb. The sun is about to rise. You realize there's just one thing missing...

Started by
10 comments, last by Kwizatz 11 years, 3 months ago

Everyone has had at least one of those moments when music has absolutely totally changed how they remember something. To me the first (and thus far most memorable) of these moments was a number of years ago in precisely the conditions described in the title. After that there's a selection of tracks that I always carry with me - for when the next magic moment comes along, I'd be prepared.

These tracks are:

">

">

">

What are yours?

Advertisement

???????

">

Maybe, but probably nothing.

???????

????

???????

????????????????????????

As some know I plan to do more than just a mountain climb.

But whether viewing the rising sun from a mountain top or another planet there really is no better choice than Jurassic Park’s theme song (which I play on piano too), which is already on my playlist.

If people randomly typing in Japanese on an English forum were to force me to come up with 2nd’s and 3rd’s, I would go with:

Ronald Jenkees:

">Neptune

Kansas:

">Dust in the Wind

L. Spiro

I restore Nintendo 64 video-game OST’s into HD! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCtX_wedtZ5BoyQBXEhnVZw/playlists?view=1&sort=lad&flow=grid

I don't have an answer to this, but I clicked on the link because I checked this forum at precisely 4:48 AM, and saw this topic, and it creeped me out.

I waited until 4:50am [now] hitting refresh to see if the time would change, like you have the actual time shown.

[media]

">
[/media]

[media]

">
[/media]
I'm a huge fan of Hans Zimmer for epic sounding orchestral scores.

But for watching a rising sun, i think I'd lean more towards the feather theme from Forest Gump. my "normal" musical tastes (for both listening and playing) are simplistic.

Other than that, i might click on a random YouTube "chillstep".
Two Steps from, pretty much anything from them. Would turn my climbing epic biggrin.png (Might go crazy and jump from somewhere, so I am not sure if that was going to be a good idea)

">

Also try coding with that kind of music, its a adventure ahahaha

Check out my new blog: Morphexe

There is nothing more epic than this...

">

I remember I was almost crying at that scene, I got goosebumps all over my skin...

It's really one of the most empowering song ever created. smile.png

??? Legen... wait for it... dary Game Art for your every needs! ???

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement