Seeking simple map editor

Started by
0 comments, last by Koobazaur 11 years, 1 month ago

Looking for basic map editors for my custom project.

This is a custom game engine which I want to develop into a fully-featured dealie...

Currently only loads basic .OBJs, but willing to attempt adding other formats or custom features.

Would prefer someone who can make simple OBJ maps from scratch based on mental note specification designs... Or possibly somehow convert from other formats to OBJ.

If the case is that you may be interested but OBJ is absolutely out of question, then it would be best if you could also code so we could attempt implementing the specific format support together... Otherwise contant will essentially be pointless because I could simply implement another engine's format and use maps from those games.

Point is this is a newly emerging (relatively immature) engine which needs development support, as I'm currently the only sole dedicated developer, and if you can't code but are good at simple OBJ editing then please consider taking a look.

Youtube demo:

Windows 32-bit binary: ftp://binary:binary@76.204.250.139/Hexer.zip
Linux 64-bit binary: ftp://binary:binary@76.204.250.139/Hexer.tar.bz2

Advertisement
Blender? It supports custom object meta attributes I've used for entities and logic before. Google "using blender as level editor" for lots of good info
Comrade, Listen! The Glorious Commonwealth's first Airship has been compromised! Who is the saboteur? Who can be saved? Uncover what the passengers are hiding and write the grisly conclusion of its final hours in an open-ended, player-driven adventure. Dziekujemy! -- Karaski: What Goes Up...

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement