Ordered delivery nachos, got cigarette smoke...

Started by
19 comments, last by Bacterius 10 years, 6 months ago
I ordered delivery nachos and the person preparing my food was a smoker and they smoked around my food and when I ate the food, I have lingering smoke in my lungs and nostrils. I'm not sure if this is exactly what happened but:

1). The person was a smoker.
2). I ate the food.
3). For some reason, I now feel smoke in my nostrils and lungs, and it's so bad, it's not my imagination.

I have never smoked before in my life. But after experiencing this, I don't want to.
Advertisement

Did you want to before?

Did you want to before?

I have thought about it. However, if smoking causes you a smokey taste in the lungs in addition to being called a stress reliever by some people, I don't want to.

Did you inhale the nachos? biggrin.png It's weird that eating something that was exposed to cigarette smoke actually gives you smokers breath. Except maybe if they blew the smoke onto the food directly. Or used it as an ashtray biggrin.png Maybe it was just some smokey flavor that was intended?

Cool, this was clearly a sign telling you not to.

Not sure why smoke would linger, generally you just breathe it out. You could be just sensitive to the smell though.

Smoking while preparing food is shocking. Where are you from? Is this allowed??? I would never eat from somewhere that allowed that.

If they have blown that much smoke inside that package, all their germs will be in there too.rolleyes.gif

If they have blown that much smoke inside that package, all their germs will be in there too.:rolleyes:

I might have thought of that. However, I caught a cold recently before that and have gotten over it. Don't take what I say as medical advice but generally once someone catches a cold, they are good for awhile.

Let that be a lesson to you.... make your own damn nachos! tongue.png

seriously, it's not that hard...

if you think programming is like sex, you probably haven't done much of either.-------------- - capn_midnight
True ChaoEngine. I had some really good nachos once by adding tortilla chips in a pan, adding cheese dip on top, throwing on leftover salad, and baking it.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement