• Create Account

Announcing my new iOS Tower Defense Game, Heroes vs. Mechs

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
3 replies to this topic

#1 williamkwan   Members   -  Reputation: 106

Posted 08 December 2013 - 07:11 PM

Hey guys,

New member here, thought I'd start off by posting a game I've been working on for the past 3 months. 

It's a free tower defense game where you build turrets anywhere on the map to fend off incoming waves of SNES-style fantasy sprites. There are 10 maps and 5 levels of difficulty. Would love to get any feedback.

Trailer:

App Store Link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/heroes-vs.-mechs-tower-defense/id767652185?ls=1&mt=8

(Edit: There was a major bug with the original release that has now been fixed. If you tried it before and it didn't work, sorry! Please give it another shot.)

Website: http://replayism.com/heroes-vs-mechs-tower-defense/

Edited by williamkwan, 16 December 2013 - 06:50 PM.

I make iOS games with Corona SDK.

ParaShoot | Heroes vs. Mechs

Sponsor:

#2 Spikes1471   Members   -  Reputation: 121

Posted 08 December 2013 - 08:34 PM

What Engine is run on?

#3 williamkwan   Members   -  Reputation: 106

Posted 08 December 2013 - 10:10 PM

Made it with Corona SDK.

#4 williamkwan   Members   -  Reputation: 106

Posted 11 December 2013 - 11:26 PM

Just hit the store 20 minutes ago! If you've got a few minutes to spare an an iOS device handy, please try it out.

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS