I probably won't post any more.

Started by
2 comments, last by Promit 10 years, 4 months ago

I do not have any job in game development so I will stop posting because I detect people that do not want to give away free knowledge.

Advertisement

This entire forum is based upon many experienced individuals giving away free knowledge.

You've made seven posts. In them, you make a statement (normally people ask questions, but you've made threads that don't ask any questions just declaring your opinions. Someone then asks you a question, pointing out a possible problem with your statement, and you ignore their question.

Here's an example. Someone replied with a very important piece of information (given away freely) that you ignored.

Here's one where nobody replied (except with a innane statement that could be ignored).

Here's one where you made a false statement and asked a simple question, someone politely corrected it (sharing knowledge freely) and also answered your question (sharing knowledge freely).

More free knowledge is shared and given away freely here than the paid-for knowledge sold at most colleges. For you to be able to receive this treasure trove of free knowledge, all it takes it listening and hearing what others are saying, and to ask questions.

I've eaten loads of free knowledge given away here on these forums, and given away loads of knowledge, and I also don't have a job in game development. So if it's working for me, and tens of thousands of others, maybe you're going about it the wrong way?

I do not have any job in game development so I will stop posting because I detect people that do not want to give away free knowledge.

SotL pointed out a lot of good points, but i'm going to go the opposite direction: good, leave. please don't come back.
Check out https://www.facebook.com/LiquidGames for some great games made by me on the Playstation Mobile market.

And I think that covers it.

SlimDX | Ventspace Blog | Twitter | Diverse teams make better games. I am currently hiring capable C++ engine developers in Baltimore, MD.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement