Games with offerwalls

Started by
0 comments, last by Tom Sloper 10 years, 3 months ago
Hi there.
My name is Gilad, and im from OfferToro.com .
We are an Offerwall, in which we help games monetize their users. We are now looking for new publishers .
Is there anywhere i can find a list of games/gaming sites , that already incorporate OfferWalls ?
If anyone is able to get such a list, im willing to pay for it.
Advertisement

Is there anywhere i can find a list of games/gaming sites , that already incorporate OfferWalls ?

It's called "research." You need to do research and find out if there are marketing resources that have the information you seek, and you probably need to do the research yourself that you are hoping to purchase. (Research is way beyond and above asking in a forum.) But perhaps you might get lucky and someone may be able to point you in a good direction.

By the way, please be more careful about what forum you decide to post in. This question absolutely did not belong in the Game Industry Job Advice forum, since you already have a job. I'm moving this to the Business forum, reluctantly, since when you said you're seeking new publishers and offered to pay for marketing research, your post approached being an advertisement. Advertising is not permitted in our discussion forums.

-- Tom Sloper -- sloperama.com

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement