gandalf - amazing

Started by
22 comments, last by Oberon_Command 10 years ago

what do you think

more

Advertisement

If I was on that train and some asshole stopped it for a stupid prank, I would be in jail now and "Gandalf" would be eating through a straw for several years.

Improv everywhere did this much better without being total dicks to a whole bunch of people.

If I was on that train and some asshole stopped it for a stupid prank, I would be in jail now and "Gandalf" would be eating through a straw for several years.

haha you must be dead already, I got quite different fillings when we see that,

That train scene makes me think of a writing that I've seen on a tramway in southern France a few years ago:

"I weigh 50 tons, and I need about 20 meters to stop, so assume that I won't stop for you. Do respect my right of way, thank you".

Which, in some way, makes a prank that involves standing in front of a train a kind of intelligence test. biggrin.png

???

???

'we' is mistype, should be I , though i would like to say that im sure that there are many people like me for whose those movies and actions are not only great fun but there is some great 'awesomnes' in that

Yes well after a few years of commuting to work on a train and being delayed from everything from "leaves on the line" to people jumping under a train, I don't have a sense of humour about things like this.

Why would you think it is funny to delay dozens of peoples journeys for a silly prank?

It's not going to be a few minutes, the train driver will have to report the incident, the police may want statements from everyone on the train, it could be hours before the poor sods on the train continue their journey.

If I was the train driver, I would have kept going.

I don't see any awesomeness in this at all. I'm in the same situation as Stainless and the only feelings I get from watching it is anger.

???

'we' is mistype, should be I , though i would like to say that im sure that there are many people like me for whose those movies and actions are not only great fun but there is some great 'awesomnes' in that

of all the parts of that sentence I dont think the "we" mistake was the problem. But ya no awesomeness just annoying.

for example

This isnt getting in peoples way and if they arent amused by it, they can ignore him and walk past. If they enjoy they can laugh etc... Theres no hindering a large number of people for no reason.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement