Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

Royalty Free Game Sprites for your games

Started by Sareefbadmaash Oct 13, 2014 at 5:45 AM 10 replies 10.8k views
Original Post
Sareefbadmaash
Sareefbadmaash

Hi Friends,

I am Sujit Yadav. I love game development. Many Indie game developers left their games because of no good game assets. So I thought to give away free game art. Every month, I post a game assets pack for Indie game developers on my website. I thought to create a topic here to post my monthly art packs. So more people can use them. The art packs are free for commercial use too. Credits are also not required but much appreciated. I hope you will like it. I will be updating this thread with the new sprite packs.

1st pack:

main.jpg

Download

2nd Game Art pack: Platformer Spritesheet pack

platformer-pack_SHADOW.jpg

Download

3rd Game Art pack: Guns

waeapon_pack_shadow.jpg

Download

4th GameArt Giveway : Spaceship art pack

Royalty-Free-Game-art-Spaceships-from-Un

Download

5th Gameart Giveaway : Dark War Sprites Pack

pack_largest.jpg

Download

6th Gameart Pack- Breakout Game Sprites

Preview.jpg

Download

7th Royalty Free Gameart Pack: Top Down Vehicles Sprites Pack

preview_carspritespack.jpg

Download

8th Royalty Free Gameart Pack: Endless Runner/Platformer Sprites Pack

Preview_free_platformer_sprites.jpg

Download

9th Royalty Free Gameart Pack: Game GUI Pack

Free-Game-GUI.jpg

Download

10th Royalty Free Gameart Pack: Ultimate pick Up Items Sprites Pack

ultimate_free_game_art_power_up_items_pa

?Download

11th Royalty Free Gameart Pack: Ultimate Platformer Game Sprites Pack

Ultimate_platformer_2D_game_art_pacl.jpg

?Download

12th Royalty Free Gameart Pack: Top Down Planes Sprites Pack

free_top_down_planes_sprite_pack_downloa

?Download

Best of Luck guys. keep creating games and don't let anything stop you.

Charon
Charon

Nice work, thanks for this!

You might want to check out http://opengameart.org/

It's a website where you can upload your stuff to provide it to other developers.

Regards

Markus

chaos, panic and disorder - my work here is finished
Tom Sloper
Tom Sloper
Sujit, you must use Your Announcements to announce your stuff, even if it's free. We don't want stuff that looks like advertising in our discussion forums. This has been moved to Your Announcements.
-- Tom Sloper    --      sloperama.com
Sareefbadmaash
Sareefbadmaash

These sprites are awesome!

I noticed you don't have a puzzle games pack. This would be good for newbies for example if you made a simple tetriminoes sprite sheet.

Really like the ones you've done so far!

Thanks a lot Mate. Added your request in my to do list. Gonna create them soon. :)

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.