Looking for feedback on Mediocre Dungeon Crawler

Started by
0 comments, last by Jooseppi 8 years, 11 months ago

Hi, I have been working on this game for a while now and am looking for some fresh eyes to play it and give me some feedback. It is a roguelike with random dungeon generation. I want to add a few more mechanics to the game before I simply starting working on content (weapons, armors, spells, and enemies). Right now I'm trying to get a feel for when the game becomes dull and repetitive and find ways to make the player more engaged for longer.

http://ralemproductions.com/MediocreDemo.zip

If you have any feedback feel free to post it or you can email me at ralem@ralemproductions.com. Thanks.

On a side note the name Mediocre Dungeon Crawler has just been a filler name for me, but it's kind of stuck with me. Am I the only one who thinks the name is unique or should I change it.

Advertisement

I finished few levels

• Didin't like the music. Didin't seem to fit the theme somehow.
  • Didin't like invisible enemies that just ment I had to run trough every corner to find them
  • Could not see doors well. Too dark and not separated from the dungeon.
  • Game without a twist needs to do every aspect really really well. I saw only dull things, things iw seen for years.
  • Unavoidable damage with those poison clouds. Don't like it in a rogue game.
  • How do I switch between different items?
  • With 1920*1080 everything seemed fuzzy?
  • Didin't see any "mass of unit" just one or two at a time. With a huge ass sword that was a dissapointment.
  • Then when there were meny it was skeletors that i had to wait for the shield to move.
  • I missed minimap of some sort.

Negative feedback is easier to give. I was not all negative but in general the feeling was: "I have seen this before too meny times"

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement