How is my modelling?

Started by
5 comments, last by Moe 22 years, 2 months ago
Take a look at: http://www20.brinkster.com/tyrannica/models.jpg Those are some models that I made with the Milkshape demo. The first thing was supposed to be a face. As you can see it didn''t turn out too well. The green thing that looks like a bottle was an attempt to make someone like ''Fiona'' from Shrek. Its a green dress. I played around with the animation more than I did modeling with that one. The big airlplane looking thing is a dropship that is supposed to fly over big crates and pick them up. The last model was supposed to be a person but I never got done the face, head, or hands. How is my modelling? I know I can''t skin worth crap. How is it that you people do it? Do you sketch your skins out on paper and scan them in, or is it something special in Photoshop? (I am using PSP7). Moe''s Site
Advertisement
great! but need some tuch ups, oh by the way can you help me out on a tank project? tell me what you think!

sheng
sheng
Yeah, I do need to touch things up. First I need to buy the full version of Milkshame 3d though.

Moe''s Site
study anatomy, or stick to coding
I''m by no means trying to become an artist. I like programming better.

I would be happy to help anyone out if I ever get the full version of Milkshape.

Moe''s Site
I think they look pretty good. Put a decent texture map on the dropship, and you have something worthy of use in a game!

The Micro$oft has you... Follow the black penguin...
----------------------- I am 0x539. Are you?
Hey Moe
You should check out the Milkshape Forums and LithUnwrap (an uv-coordinate editor for texturing).
Good luck!

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement