Is this company good or bad?

Started by
5 comments, last by Rad76 22 years, 2 months ago
Hi, me again, I'm just wondering if anybody has had or know of someone who has had experiecne with this company: http://www.dexterity.com/developer/ Is it a good company? Do they actually pay you your royalties? or do they steal your game? Thanks a lot! SORRY, got stuck and posted 3 times Edited by - Rad76 on February 11, 2002 4:15:11 PM
Advertisement
They steal games!!!
"Reasonable expectations are for you to receive royalty checks from us each month in the range of US $1000 to $10,000. This income will normally last for several years. Every game sells differently, and we never know for certain how well each game will do because it depends on so many different factors."

>This income will normally last for several years.
(first)Anonymous Poster: Please Back up your slanderous comments with some verifiable fact, you should show a little more discretion before you go degrading companies you have no expirence with.

Edited by - ironside on February 12, 2002 8:43:02 PM
If there is one game publisher that is ''on the level'', it must be Steve Pavlina of Dexterity.com. I hope to have my latest game distributed by them and I have no doubt that it will be handled fairly. Steve used to be President of the ASP (Association of Shareware Professionals), and has written numerous articles on indie game development that have helped me a lot.

Highly recommended.

--Luc Van den Borre, Nuclide.com

Nuclide.com : Independent Game Development
Nuclide.com : Independent Game Development
Well, 90% of the distribution they do is online. And I have to admit my company can offer the same revenue. Its nothing special. For sure they won''t be able to sell a crappy game that much. It all depends on the game (and it may not be too bad marketing. ).

My companies website: www.nielsbauergames.com

Have a look to this thread :

http://www.gamedev.net/community/forums/topic.asp?whichpage=2&pagesize=20&topic_id=79047

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement