Rotation

Started by
3 comments, last by smart_idiot 22 years, 2 months ago
How do I construct a 4x4 matrix that will rotate vector A (which will probably always be [0,1,0]) so that it will become vector B (which will have a length of one).
Chess is played by three people. Two people play the game; the third provides moral support for the pawns. The object of the game is to kill your opponent by flinging captured pieces at his head. Since the only piece that can be killed is a pawn, the two armies agree to meet in a pawn-infested area (or even a pawn shop) and kill as many pawns as possible in the crossfire. If the game goes on for an hour, one player may legally attempt to gouge out the other player's eyes with his King.
Advertisement
what the hell you wanna do ???
I know that I don't know nothing... Operation Ivy
could you be more precise ???
I know that I don't know nothing... Operation Ivy
quote:Original post by smart_idiot
How do I construct a 4x4 matrix that will rotate vector A (which will probably always be [0,1,0]) so that it will become vector B (which will have a length of one).

There are tutorials on how to implement matrics in you programs under Articles & Resources/Math&phyicis.
I wanted to know how to rotate a point so that it would be come another point, but I wanted the matrix so that I could do the same thing to an entire object.

But it doesn''t matter now, I have gotten it figured out.
Chess is played by three people. Two people play the game; the third provides moral support for the pawns. The object of the game is to kill your opponent by flinging captured pieces at his head. Since the only piece that can be killed is a pawn, the two armies agree to meet in a pawn-infested area (or even a pawn shop) and kill as many pawns as possible in the crossfire. If the game goes on for an hour, one player may legally attempt to gouge out the other player's eyes with his King.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement