Jan Beuk's Answer

Started by
4 comments, last by Xing Interactive 22 years, 1 month ago
Hi there! This is Jan of master creating - I would like to say some words about my e-mails posted here: Q: Dear Sir, I want to inform if Xing Interactive is a good publisher to work with? Jan: Yes, but things can take way longer than expected. Q: Did you receive payments? Jan: No, and I´m indeed very careful about the deal... First of all, it wasn´t legal to post this personal e-mails here. However, as I said I think Xing is a good publisher! We didn´t receive payment yet, but I´m sure it will arrive during the next days. And I´m only careful because I would be with any more or less unknown publisher. So there´s nothing to really worry about. Best regards, ----------------- Jan Beuck Art Director, Game Development master creating (R) jbeuck@master-creating.com www.master-creating.com
Advertisement
>First of all, it wasn´t legal to post this personal e-mails >here.

I apology for that Jan.
I also want to make an apology to Alex de Vries. I think that it wasn''t fair of me to talk too bad. But Alex I hope you understand, why I saw a big difference in the replies. But also the reply of Mark, who gave the permission to post, was bad. You cleared things up. Mark cleared things up and also Jan did. And I am happy that it''s solved.

I thought that the Crystal Interactive Nightmare wasn''t over.
So thats the big problem, many people think that there is a relation. But also related with the replies. There wasn''t from the sideline a positive view about the situation. But now things clears up, this is not only for me positive but also for you Alex and other developers. Who know more then before and things cleared up a hopefully positive way.

Again apology to Jan.
Spoken like a true gentleman. I thank you for that and I gladly accept your apology. My apologies to you too for being so emotional and it certainly wasn''t my intention to get personal.

Best wishes,

Alex
To Anonymous Poster:

I hope you learned a tremendous lesson from all of this. You ran around here like a chicken with its head cut off, spamming BS to every unrelated thread in this forum saying that Alex is a lier and thief, as well as spewing prophanity. You have acted very immaturely. By posting everything you did (especially the childish spamming) you have made yourself look like a total fool. You may be anonymous, but at least some of us know who you are, and you arent doing your reputation any good.

This should be a lesson to you that you need to get ALL of the facts 100% clear before you run around talking trash about something that could ruin someones reputation, or even their career. As many of the posters here are potential future clients for Alex''s company, you may have seriously and irrepairably damaged Xing Interactive through your slander. This would be comparable to alex going around to every company you apply for and telling them you steal from the company, show up late, and do poor quality work. It is unexcusable.

As Alex knows who you are, depending on what countries yourself and Xing Interactive are located in, you could potentially find your self legally liable for slandering his company should he decide to persue this mater in court. You should be tremendously grateful that, not only does Alex not appear to have in interest in pursuing this matter, he was such a gentleman to go so far as to apologize to you. I''m surprised he did. That is kind of like apologizing to a theif for not leaving your doors unlocked. It shows tremendous character on Alex''s part to do so.
Ron FrazierKronos Softwarewww.kronos-software.comMiko & Molly - Taking Puzzle Games to A Whole New Dimension
Lordkronos,

It''s better to stop this discussion, because there were several Anonymous Posters. And lets to be clear we know more about Crystal Interactive and Xing Interactive before.
We know that we don''t need to submit to Crystal Interactive.
Xing Interactive is a possibility to submit. Also you need to know that this message board isn''t for free job advertising, because of your client story(that is a fact), I communicate this to Lord Kronos, not to you Alex. I don''t offend you about this.

Again let the developer decide and leave this discussion.

Close topic, because everything is clear.
consider this argument OVER.

After careful deliberation, I have come to the conclusion that Nazrix is not cool. I am sorry for any inconvienience my previous mistake may have caused. We now return you to the original programming

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement