PC game developed by Chinese-New!!!!

Started by
11 comments, last by gtaww 22 years ago
I really like the artworks and screenshots I saw on your website. Colourful and thin. I hope your artists will work on some textures for your 3D games. I found your 3D RPG a bit too dark... I am downloading the demo right now and I hope It will work. Any chinese game development community ? I like asia (specially Japan) and I am looking for some people to talk to.

Nice job again (I hope the game worth its 150 mb :p)

[Edited by - jmmolina on November 4, 2004 9:12:51 PM]
Advertisement
Dear Jmmolina, thank you for your advise. The game development status is very poor in China. There''re few game studioes and of these studioes most are invested by Taiwan publishers. The local government don''t surport game industry, so we don''t have any communities here focus on game development.In fact game developers in China have the ability to creat much better games, but due to fund limit,they have to finish the work with less money, less time.
Hi,

Well the game crashed. It couldn''t create a DDSurface. Probably because of my video card: Voodoo Banshee 2. Then I got into a debug session.

About the chinese gamedev community. What a pity! I hope they will change their mind about it. Moreover my fav games are from asia because I don''t really like realistic games like Counter Strike & Co. I prefer colourful and wonderful game. I am addicted to puzzle games for example (Puyo Puyo & Co ^^).

Don''t hesitate to email me in private if you want to know more about me and what I did as a game developer.

Thanks for posting.

[Edited by - jmmolina on November 4, 2004 9:55:27 PM]

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement