Need three people!

Started by
5 comments, last by mittens 22 years ago
Ok guys, I need three people to help me out with a book that I''m writing (all about terrain and other outdoor effects like fog, lens flare, terrain deformation etc.). Whoever I end up choosing will get a free copy of a book, their name in the acknowledgements section, and a chance to read every chapter in the book waayyyyyy before it goes to print. Basically, I need three people that have an extreme interest in terrain (but very limited knowledge of it) and other simple graphical elements of an outdoor scene, know OpenGL very well, and has the time to read a 10-30 chapter, notice minor grammatical errors, and give me a full review on the chapter (how well it is explained, how you liked the content, etc). If anyone is interested, please e-mail me. Thanks! Trent (ShiningKnight) THE Engine trent@voxelsoft.com
Advertisement
I''d be very interested. I''ve been meaning to start looking into terrain rendering algorithms and such recently, and this would be perfect! I''ll email you when I get home later today.

--Buzzy

Try help wanted .... :>
that doesn''t belong in this forum
Guys, he''s the moderator, he can put it here if he wants.
Yeah, this is my forum, jeez. Plus, I needed people with knowledge of C/C++ and OpenGL... No offense to the Help Wanted forum, but most of the posts there are all about people looking to find members for a team. But hey, if you guys have a problem with this thread, just tell the moderator, he''s a great guy.

Anyway, thanks for the replies everybody! I got a LOT more than I had hoped for, all three people have been chosen, but thanks again for all of the e-mails!

Trent (ShiningKnight)
THE Engine
trent@voxelsoft.com
I would be glad if I can help someone somehow, though I do know C++ AND OpenGL.
Though all positions are filled, don't hesitate to ask others, Shining Knight. E.g: As the good rebel would say: "Qua, we of this particular mission!"

" Do we need us? "

Ionware Productions - Games and Game Tools Development

[edited by - HellRiZZer on May 8, 2002 12:48:33 AM]

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement