We are suppose to interview someone in the career field we are planning on doing, and I am planning on becoming a game designer. All I need are some reasonable answers to a few questions. Also i need your name and the name of your employer or company.(Not really required, i can just make a name up if you wish)
1) What initially interested you in game design?
2) What is the education/training needed?
3) What are you responsibilities as a game designer?
4) What are the advantages of being a game designer?
5) What are the disadvantages?
6) How do government laws / regulations effect your career?
7) Any advice you would give for someone trying to become a game designer.
cbtb95Member Since 07 Dec 2012
Offline Last Active May 12 2013 09:15 AM
- Group Members
- Active Posts 1
- Profile Views 348
- Submitted Links 0
- Member Title Member
- Age Age Unknown
- Birthday Birthday Unknown