Make multiplayer(online) Vertual library

Started by
4 comments, last by tvvladimir 17 years, 9 months ago
Make multiplayer(online) Vertual library Hi all, I started learning C++ and on the way to atleast understand little bits of gamedev. But I would love to have some kind of utility that would allow me to simply: a. I want to create a vertual webgallery, i.e. simply distribute the game (some files that would connect the person to the server i would set up) where everyone could meet up to watch the paintings that I put there. b. I think it should eb smt straightforward 1. You do not kill people! Just watch teh paintings! 2. You can communicate with otehrs in the vertual gallery. 3. And soem other additional things I have on my mind. So basically i want to draw one big map (update map from time to time) and run it on my server! So please help me! What do I (person with almost no knowledge of C++ need to do!) I have many great ideas like these but unfortunalty I'm no programmer. If there r people who would like to do smt like this and cooperate please contact me: tvvladimir_yahoo.com. All I know I'm just so full of ideas and this one is the one I want to start from, so if someone is up for the job or just has a source please let me know :D.
Advertisement
I deleted your duplicate thread in the other forum and moved this one to web development.
"I thought what I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes." - the Laughing Man
This doesn't really belong in WD, I'm moving it to For Beginners.

Mod fight in 5.. 4.. 3..
Haha this is pretty funny: I get a mod fight instead of an answer for my question :D.

Well I found i think what i was looking for: i found: gamestudio (anything esle is interesting?) :D
check this out -> http://www.gamedev.net/community/forums/topic.asp?topic_id=391619
OpenGL fanboy.
thanks I have posted my question on that forum! hopefully someone will reply :D

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement