Happy Turkey Day!

Started by
12 comments, last by Scint 14 years, 5 months ago
This is the day that all Americans celebrate the natives helping out the settlers a few hundred years ago. Never mind the fact that the native Americans were repaying with slaughtering and disease, this is a day of thanks. Families get together around tables, state what they're thankful for, and stuff themselves silly with such things as turkey, mashed potatoes, stuffing, pumpkin pie, cranberry sauce, and more. Anyways, happy Turkey Day! (also known as Thanksgiving).
laziness is the foundation of efficiency | www.AdrianWalker.info | Adventures in Game Production | @zer0wolf - Twitter
Advertisement
You forgot to mention the most important part of today.

Football

Go Raiders!!! [grin]

"I thought what I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes." - the Laughing Man
Does anyone else not particularly like Thanksgiving food? I don't know why, but I have never really liked Turkey, green beans, mashed potatoes, rolls, etc.
I wish I was eating Turkey, green beans, mashed potatoes, rolls, etc.
I'm Hungary but eating Turkey would be a hard task.
Quote:Original post by jackolantern1
Does anyone else not particularly like Thanksgiving food? I don't know why, but I have never really liked Turkey, green beans, mashed potatoes, rolls, etc.

You're clearly a terrorist then. Any real, God-fearing American eats their Thanksgiving food and likes it.

:P

But really, I love Thanksgiving food. Pumpkin pie is pretty much the best in the world and I could eat nothing but cornbread for weeks. It's just all so tasty. :)
All I know about thanksgiving is that my US brethren eat a lot and spend time with their loved ones. Other than that, seems like early christmas to me... but a good event nonetheless.

Have a good one, chaps and chapesses.
Quote:Original post by szecs

That gag was so bad it was good.
Quote:Original post by evolutional

No joke

But switch off the annotations.
Quote:Original post by evolutional

No joke

But switch off the annotations.

I am shocked and appalled.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement