Happy Turkey Day!

Started by
12 comments, last by Scint 14 years, 5 months ago
It's the day I stay up until midnight pressing the refresh button incessantly on Amazon.com to get all the Black Friday deals.
Advertisement
Quote:Original post by jackolantern1
Does anyone else not particularly like Thanksgiving food? I don't know why, but I have never really liked Turkey, green beans, mashed potatoes, rolls, etc.

I just like the muffins (they always seem to run out first!) with mashed potatoes and gravy myself. Sometimes the stuffing can be good. Oh and the pies of course.

Quote:Original post by evolutional
All I know about thanksgiving is that my US brethren eat a lot and spend time with their loved ones. Other than that, seems like early christmas to me... but a good event nonetheless.

Have a good one, chaps and chapesses.

It's also another good excuse for some time off from work since unlike most other developed countries(not counting Japan of course)most workers typically don't get more than 2 weeks of vacation per year. Oh and if you are unlucky enough to work at Walmart or some other job where they are actually open on Thanksgiving then you probably don't care for this holiday much either!

Quote:Original post by -Datriot-
Quote:Original post by szecs
Quote:Original post by evolutional
Quote:Original post by szecs
I'm Hungary but eating Turkey would be a hard task.

That gag was so bad it was good.
No joke

But switch off the annotations.

I am shocked and appalled.

OMG I can't believe there are really girls this dumb out there and where do I meet them?
I'm guessing not on the computer since she'd probably have a hard time even figuring out how to use one LOL!

"I've heard of Turkey but not Hungary"-dumb blond chick...just priceless as they say
this cannot be real I'm thinking to myself surely the show must be scripted?
[size="2"]Don't talk about writing games, don't write design docs, don't spend your time on web boards. Sit in your house write 20 games when you complete them you will either want to do it the rest of your life or not * Andre Lamothe
Quote:Original post by daviangel
"I've heard of Turkey but not Hungary"-dumb blond chick...just priceless as they say
this cannot be real I'm thinking to myself surely the show must be scripted?

I bet she's making big bucks for looking as much dumb as she can. She probably got a bonus for that Turkey joke (if she really came up with it alone and wasn't scripted).

Here in Argentina we don't celebrate Thanksgiving but anyway, I hope you had a good time. Whatever the fuck a "good time" means to ya! [grin]
[size="2"]I like the Walrus best.
Quote:Original post by jackolantern1
Does anyone else not particularly like Thanksgiving food? I don't know why, but I have never really liked Turkey, green beans, mashed potatoes, rolls, etc.

Traditional Thanksgiving for me includes microwaved frozen green beans, microwaved stuffing, microwaved jarred gravy, frozen apple pie (this one put in the oven), and the iconic cranberry sauce from a can, the kind that keeps its cylindrical shape with the can's rings molded on it. Yeah, my mom isn't much into cooking. I never really liked Thanksgiving food either until I started eating real food.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement