I will pay someone through Paypal to create a tic tac toe game for me

Started by
1 comment, last by Sneftel 19 years, 5 months ago
Hi there, I know this no doubt sounds ridiculous to a hard-working programmer, but I need to pass a module, and I am willing to pay someone to do an assignment for me. I know its blatant cheating but I have no other option. I am performing very well in all my other modules and my final year project but this module is proving impossible, basically because our lecturer teachs us about social aspects of MMOGs and does not examine code or programming structures of Visual C++ .NET and DirectX (specifically DirectPlay). We have tried to complain to the course director but its too late in the semester for any changes to be made. This is the first time this module has been run, and it shows!! I have no experience with C++ or DirectX, only Java and VB, and to reach this level of functionality in 3 weeks is simply impossible. Our previous weekly practicals have been on basic Windows forms and a client/server chat program, however it doesn't use DirectX, it uses sockets. So basically we have been left on our to get this developed. I have tried for the last fortnight, reading Deitel and Michael Dawson examples of tic tac toe games, and trailing through the MSDN for DirectX samples, but all I seem to find is C#??? I have tried to do this, I am not simply being lazy. Everyone else in class is in same situation but I want and deserve a 1st, as its only this module that is dragging me down. I decided, for some reason unknown to me, to pick a module which has been extremely difficult for me. It's called Network Games Development, and my assignment is to build a 2 player network version of the game Tic Tac Toe, using Microsoft Visual C++ and Microsoft's DirectX SDK. Here's the spec: Server functionality: •The specification of a valid IP and port address on which the server will run •List all active game sessions being coordinated by the server •List all of the people within a game session (players and viewers) •List all connected players •The ability to remove players within game sessions •Display information on game players such as their profile and latency of the players network connection •The ability to transmit text messages to people within a game session •The ability to transmit text messages to all people connected to the server Client functionality: •The ability to list current game sessions on a game server: •The ability to create a new session of Tick Tack Toe •The ability to join a game session and: oWatch the game in progress oChallenge the winner •The ability to talk to other players within a game session by transmitting text messages •Players should be allowed to specify a player profile (name, IP address of their PC) •Of course the ability to play a game of tick tack toe with another player So, there's the deal, I'll literally pay whatever, through Paypal or some other secure system for this assignment. Thanks for reading this, even if you can't help me.
Advertisement
Quite pathetic this is.
Indeed. I'm going to close this, ban you, and report you to your university's academic honesty department.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement