Rhinoceros

Started by
-1 comments, last by slowpid 19 years, 4 months ago
Okay, Iv'e been using Rhinoceros for a few years now, on the beggining it was just for a drafting class I was taking in high-school but as I got better at it I learned about how to model other, non-technical, things like ships and such. I left it alone for a year or two and picked it up again the other day; my problem is that I have been trying to model a face and it seems like it is going nowhere. I get to where I have besic head shape down, semi-eye-sockets that look more like concave holes sinking slighly into the head, a nose shape without nostils and without really defining where it touchs the face, and no resemblance of lips whatsoever. It has been this way for days, I am very frusterated because it is going no-where. My question is how, how do you do those detail things, create eyelids, eyebrows, nostrils and, most importantly, lips. I can draw just a little, very little, but I 'background bitmapped' a rough shape for guide lines. Also, tutorials help very very very very little because they all deal with polygons or splines, Rhino does not use those, its a NURBS surface that I edit the control points on. Does anyone have any suggestions?

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement