🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Hack Me

Started by
51 comments, last by kingnosis 19 years, 3 months ago
First of all Pouya, your a grammer nazi, seriously though I respect you. I thought it would take someone alot longer to think the way that I think. "Comgratulations!"

Charles Charles my friend, you solve the 4th step the same as everyone else did before I added the 5th level, but there is a new word. Just read the source and just try to see if the numbers can possibly represent something.

Level 5 is tough, heres a hint: It is a multistep problem.

Thanks again to all who have played.
_______________________________________________________________________________________He's a real no where man, sitting in his no where land, making all his no where plans for nobody...
Advertisement
Quote: Original post by NoWhereMan
First of all Pouya, your a grammer nazi, seriously though I respect you. I thought it would take someone alot longer to think the way that I think. "Comgratulations!"

Charles Charles my friend, you solve the 4th step the same as everyone else did before I added the 5th level, but there is a new word. Just read the source and just try to see if the letters can possibly represent something.

Level 5 is tough, heres a hint: It is a multistep problem.

Thanks again to all who have played.

*** WARNING SPOILERS ***
if what i did was correct

What is the last step of the multistep, need a hint for it.

I decoded the binary and ended up with %31%32%30... etc so i converted those to their respective characters which turned out to all be numbers (isn't the last code the null terminate %00). Now what do i do with those numbers?

Come to think of it all the numbers were between 0 and 7, hmmm is this possibly octal now?

a hint would be appreciated

Thanks
Quote: Original post by nts
*** WARNING SPOILERS ***
if what i did was correct

What is the last step of the multistep, need a hint for it.

I decoded the binary and ended up with %31%32%30... etc so i converted those to their respective characters which turned out to all be numbers (isn't the last code the null terminate %00). Now what do i do with those numbers?

Come to think of it all the numbers were between 0 and 7, hmmm is this possibly octal now?

a hint would be appreciated

Thanks

**MORE SPOILER**

Or perhaps it's musical, i.e. the notes on an octave:
A E F A E G . . .

And I guess that's a song that we would recognize and type in?

EDIT: Never mind, it can't be. There's a 0 before the terminating zeros.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement