Request for math java(thread) game source code

Started by
0 comments, last by SiCrane 15 years, 1 month ago
i'm looking for math java game source code basic requirement : 1. A player can choose any level of the game. The maximum level is 5 2. The time taken for answering the second-level-question must be faster compared to the first-level-question. (1 second must be reduced for every new level). Minimum duration for each question is 5 seconds. 3. The numbers will be generated randomly based on the level of the game. For instance, 2 numbers will be generated at level 1, 3 numbers will be generated at level 2 and so on. 4. The player can set the maximum value of the number before the game start. For example, if the maximum value is set to 100, then all the random numbers must be less than 100. 5. The player can proceed to the next level if the player can answer all 10 questions at each level 6. 2 points will be given for each correct answer and 1 extra point will be given if the player can answer the question less than 3 seconds. 7. 10 bonus points will be added for every 3-level. 8. The player can choose one OR all the basic mathematic operators (Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication, Division). 9. The game is over after the player gives 3 incorrect answers. 10. System will store and sort the names of top-ten players based on the total points. Hopefully someone pro can help me because i'm just a beginner in java and please feel free to pm me.This is my final year project if fail to develope i will be extend 1 semester.
Advertisement
Cross post. Closed.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement