Local variable declarations / Intellisense

Started by
11 comments, last by WitchLord 13 years, 1 month ago
This is information that is useful for debugging as well. At least to determine the scope of the local variables.

I'll likely add this information, but maybe not for version 2.20.0.

AngelCode.com - game development and more - Reference DB - game developer references
AngelScript - free scripting library - BMFont - free bitmap font generator - Tower - free puzzle game

Advertisement

This is information that is useful for debugging as well. At least to determine the scope of the local variables.

I'll likely add this information, but maybe not for version 2.20.0.

Hi,
just wondering if this scoping information made it into any of the recent releases. I can't find any information in the interfaces that might look likely.

There are several threads in the forum related to intellisense for IDEs etc. and until the fast parsing is exposed (as mentioned in this thread), knowing the scope of functions, classes and functions might be enough for a short term solution.

For instance, I can build a list of all the functions, classes and variables in a script, but I've no idea of their scope.
Just a suggestion.
Thanks.
<a href="http://www.purplenose.com>purplenose.com
This has yet to be done. Maybe for 2.21.0.

Regards,
Andreas

AngelCode.com - game development and more - Reference DB - game developer references
AngelScript - free scripting library - BMFont - free bitmap font generator - Tower - free puzzle game

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement