Tritium

Started by
613 comments, last by GameDev.net 11 years, 5 months ago
Very cool program - i'm running my build scripts on it and I already feel cooler for it.

* No scroll bar?
* Ctrl+c works in some circumstances, but not in all circumstances (compared to cmd).
* Numpad keys just enter bizzare characters instead of numbers.
* Programs end with 'press any key to continue' are a bit bugged -- I have a script, say it's called "foobar", which does this. In cmd when it finishes, I press "up, up, enter" to run it again (first 'up' is the 'any key'), but when I do this in tritium, it ends up somehow trying to run "oobar" and prints an error saying "oobar isn't a command/program".
* programs that change the title-bar text aren't supported - I've got some scripts/apps that use this as a "progress bar".

Even though this is really cool, and even if you fixed all this stuff though, I don't think I could justify paying money for an app like this... Maybe if it was freeware I'd pay 99c for a theme-pack to support the developer :/
Advertisement
Thanks for all the feedback everyone! We have a 1.0 release available for free trial now: http://www.stewdogdigital.com/try.html.
Hey Everyone,

I've made a follow-on to Tritium that has a new backend, integrating with console apps directly. This means support for console text colors, support for interactive apps like ftp, python, and mysql, and support for Powershell. Also new cursors and themes.

Some of the things mentioned in this thread are fixed:
Scroll bars, ctrl-c, numpad, "press any key" functionality, title bar changing...particles and other effects have opacity settings. Should work with non-US keyboard layouts to the extent that cmd.exe does, and also should support Unicode if your console app supports Unicode.

Also, there are no pesky license keys and the beta (and future release) is fully functional and never has a forced expiration.

I really appreciated the feedback last time.
http://consolium.wordpress.com
buy tramadol cod online purchase cheap tramadol online - tramadol online prescription
ativan sale ativan side effects anxiety - ativan withdrawal muscle twitches
lorazepam mg ativan dosage high - overdose of ativan side effects
ativan cost ativan withdrawal 5 days - ativan vs xanax flight anxiety
phentermine weight loss phentermine 15mg buy online - buy phentermine brisbane
lorazepam online lorazepam 1mg how to take - ativan online uk
lorazepam without prescription best generic ativan - ativan for pain

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement