Christmas Music Sale on Unity asset store

Started by
0 comments, last by bosone 11 years, 4 months ago
Hi!
For those interested, I have a Christmas music pack sale ongoing on Unity Asset Store:

http://u3d.as/publisher/matteo-bosi/2kX

Look at my website for a quick overview and demo of all the music

First of all my "complete music pack", which contais all the music I have released of Unity Asset Store, is on sale for 50$ instead of 70$: I bet you cannot find anywhere else so much music with such high quality at a so low price.

If you cannot afford the complete pack (or you don't need all the music included...) you can still get:

"Short Metal Clips Pack", a pack containing 45 short clips in metal style, some seconds long, to be used as level intro, ending, death, victory, or in general to emphasize particular moments of a game, for 10$ instead of 15$.

Ambient suspance sci-fi horror music pack, namely "Travelling in a ship lost in outer space", ambient music expecially suited for horror and suspance games, consisting mainly of athmospheres and drones, for 15$ instead of 20$

If you purchase Tales from the forgotten lands you will get Ancient Kindgom for free, so you will get some killer music for your fantasy game. Due to a problem in the asset store uploading system I am not able to update the description of "Tales"... but if you purchase "Tales" just contact me and I will send you "Ancient Kingdom"

If you purchase Win and lose library vol.1: vocals, you will get Win and lose library vol.2:synth for free. Just contact me after the purchase.

Finally, if you spend at least 10$ buying my other assets (exluding the items already on sale) I will give you a "free gift" of another 10$ to get some of my other assets: in this case contact me and I will tell you the details of this promotion.
Listen to my music for videogameson Soundcloud and bandcamp

and visit my website
Advertisement
small bump!
One week more to get the bargain! :)
Listen to my music for videogameson Soundcloud and bandcamp

and visit my website

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement