C# Unity Programmer Needed

Started by
1 comment, last by NightLightIndustries 10 years, 11 months ago

Hey guys, my name is Kyle. I am making a game development company called Night Light Industries. I have about 5 years of 3d modeling and animation experience and have decided to make a game with some friends. One is a network and graphics programmer and the other is more app focused I belive. However, these friends do not have as much time to work on this as I would like and one is currently interning at Google and can not help.

Thus, I come to this site to try to find a few c# programmers to program this game in Unity. The game would be similar to WoW Battlegrounds, with many eventual game styles, the first being a 10v10 siege style game. There will be at least 15 classes or characters, but only 4 for the alpha and beta. Most planning for the game is done, just need to model and program now. I plan to have all the models and animations for the alpha and beta done by the end of summer. I will be using Maya, Mudbox, Motionbuilder, and Kinect to do this.

There is a certain direction I want this company to go. I want to get this game out, get noticed for it, and propel this team into full production. The goal being to get a large studio built in Seattle. In order to do this I need to make a tight nit team. I need cooperation and the ability to get into contact with all members for online meetings. The incentive to work on this project is interesting and may not work for most. I don't want a large team for this game. I would prefer a small group of 4-5 people. This is due to the fact that I will be watching participation of each member and if it is equal, when the game launches, some money will go into the company and the rest split almost equally among the members. By the launch of this game I have no doubt that the members will be a tight team anyway; this will be an experience.

This game will be free to play, but there will be asthetic items and special classes to buy, as well as a twist that can not be discussed here. Once anyone interested is briefed further and signs all the necessary non-disclosure agreements the details of the game will be reveiled.

I would like to clarify that I did not post here to recieve negative feedback; this post is for those people seriously interested. All others should be prepared to see Night Light Industries around real soon.

Looking forward to seeing some takers,

Kyle Klouda

Night Light Industries, LLC

nightlightindustries@gmail.com

Advertisement

I believe this should be in the Classifieds section. Might have better luck finding someone.

Thanks for the head up. New to this site.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement