Android free game: Colorun – Color Ball Obstacle Course

Started by
0 comments, last by 3ytes.games 3 years, 6 months ago

Hey everyone,

I'm an indie developer, working on videogames in my spare time. I used to work on them at night, but now I'm recovering - ahah. Anyway, I already have 2 or 3 games published on the app stores (Android and iOS), and I've just released a new one. With this new game I wanted to try a few new things.

Fist of all, I'm using Godot as the game engine, and I still have to form a proper opinion about it. I mean, the engine is impressive, with a lot of great features and it's very easy to use. For 2D games is probably the best option right now (probably excluding paying game engines). There are still issues with 3rd party plugins and native code integrations though.

I'm also publishing the game using a new label I've called "3ytes". I'm going to use it to publish new games going forward.

The game I've published is called Colorun. The goal is to guide your color ball through an obstacle course, avoiding colored blocks and getting help from blocks of the same color as you.

The game is challenging but fun, and it's free with some ads (don't worry, you'll get to watch ads only if you want to continue a stage without losing your progress when defeated). It's still in beta version and I'm planning to add more features and design more stages/levels before releasing the final version. The game is available for Android only at the moment, I'll release it for iOS as well at some point.

I'd be glad if you could try it and let me know what you think. Here is the link:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=games.threebytes.colorun

Thanks for reading!
Alberto

Alberto, 3ytes.games

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement