Idea for Raising A Duck with Friends!

Started by
3 comments, last by Alberth 1 year, 2 months ago

Hey friends!

My team and I are trying to make a social network game, it's our first time!

Quabble, a simple and relaxing game about raising a duck together with a group of friends, and on the side you're able to chat and call, and the duck will grow!

How do you think?

Would love to get to know you lovely people! ?

Advertisement

I think one of the questions you should find an answer for is “Why would I want a Duck to call or chat with a friend?” (That is, what is it that your Duck gives me so I want to play your game rather than do a plain phone call to my friends?)

If you're more interested in implementing the duck rather than thinking about how to make the game attractive to users, start learning to program! You may want to have a look at the resources for beginners at the site to get some pointers.

Thank you good sir!

We're thinking the UI design of the duck and environment (with moving avatars like a sandbox game) would enhance the social experience and make it worthwhile. What do you think?

Nice that you have some drawings already!

As for the value of the game, I am likely not your audience. Personally I need more from a game than a pretty picture, and I wouldn't trust an application with a list of my friends.

But there are a lot of people that feel differently about those things, so it may work.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement