Conducting a survey for indie game developers. Please take part, I will later post the results here!

Started by
2 comments, last by Tom Sloper 9 months, 1 week ago

Hey everybody!

I have been working on a small game dev Survey recently. It already has 11 participants! Would be great if some of you could take part in it. I will post the results here in a couple of days and we can take a look and discuss!

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/ZCGLW93

Advertisement

11 participants, really? Wow, that's a huge sampling! [/sarcasm]

What is the focus of this survey? Is it different from the survey you posted in March, when you said:

“We came up with an idea of making a studio that will focus on helping other indie teams or solo developers worldwide with making their games. Can’t say more right now, but we need to know your opinion in order to make this work! This survey focuses on the challenges Indie Game Dev's face and how you guys deal with them! Getting to know you better will let us have a bigger understanding of areas that you might need help with.”

Did you get more than 11 respondents to that survey, and if so what did you learn about what indie game devs need help with, or are you still trying to figure out what indie game devs need so you can figure out what your business should focus on? tbh, we're kind of sick of surveys and surveytakers who never say what they're really up to.

-- Tom Sloper -- sloperama.com

Also, isn't it a little silly to think that indie game devs (who want to do everything themselves, and have little or no money to spend on external vendors) could be a good target clientele for your business?

-- Tom Sloper -- sloperama.com

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement