Balance Issues in New Goblin Slayer Game - Need Feedback

Started by
4 comments, last by Tom Sloper 8 months, 2 weeks ago

I'm absolutely loving the concept and the gameplay, I've come across a few aspects that seem a bit unbalanced. I'm curious to know if anyone else has noticed these issues or if it's just me.when comparing the Conflict of Nations and Call of War games, they both seem to have a good handle on balancing resources and progression. However, in the New Goblin Slayer game, I've noticed that certain resource nodes (like mines and farms) are heavily skewed in their output. Has anyone else experienced this? How do you think it impacts the overall strategy and enjoyment of the game?

Advertisement

Welcome to gamedev.net, Katherine! You say you need balance feedback on the New Goblin Slayer game. So what's your connection with the game? And what's the need? Are you in a position to make changes to the game, or are you working on a sequel or a competitor game? Presumably, the New game you're asking about is Another Adventurer - Nightmare Feast? Has it even been released? I read that it's scheduled for release this winter, so how are we supposed to comment on its balance before it's been released? Surely you don't mean Endless Hunting - that's not New (it was released in December). Sorry if I seem like a doubting Thomas, heh, but what's the deal?

-- Tom Sloper -- sloperama.com

Welcome! It's funny, you're the second new account that created a post here, today, mentioning those two games. I guess they're similar, I just think it's a funny coincidence, since I never heard of them before. More of an HOI sort of person.

On topic; when commenting on balancing resources and progression, what do you mean by that, and how does RTS mechanics compare to those in an RPG? Or perhaps I just haven't found the right game, but I'm not sure what resource nodes you're referring to.

SuperVGA said:
It's funny, you're the second new account that created a post here, today, mentioning those two games.

I noticed that too, but didn't want to come across as skeptical or unwelcoming. The newer, gentler me…

Thread locked for suspicion of misbehavior. @katherine_ryan , you may contact me by DM to unlock thread.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement