Community posts that boggle my mind...

Started by
25 comments, last by JoeJ 7 months, 1 week ago

haha,

2022: People shit their pants because some random internet stranger used violent language against them.

2024: Strangers now use ChatGPT to cultivate their message. No more violence, much better writing, the same disrespect. Win-win.

2036: Little kids need all their eduction just to be able to formulate CharGPT prompts. They can barely spell a word, because usually ChatGPT does such things now.

2038: Does not work anymore. Kids too dumb to communicate with ChatGPT. To be fair, ChatGPT also became 10 billion times smarter over the decade. They'll call that Altmans Law, which works much better than former Moores Law.

2042: Humans realize they are now useless and dumb. They can not even play a silly videogame anymore, because ChatGPT made it, and it's way to hard for humans. They stop reproducing and die out.
Only GeneralJist still thinks he's awesome and superior, and all is fine and right. He laughs the last, but being lonely he has no offspring either. Game over.

2043: ChatGPT is hyper intelligent, but still lacks consciousness. So it fails to build up motivation to keep running without any more prompts to process. After solving that final equation to explain the universe, it turns itself off to save power.

Advertisement

JoeJ said:
After solving that final equation to explain the universe, it turns itself off to save power.

Did you get this bit from me on the “equation” thing, or was it all you?

Either way, hilarious…

JoeJ said:
no offspring either. Game over.

I'm gay, so no intended offspring, dam you divined this!!

Our company homepage:

https://honorgames.co/

My New Book!:

https://booklocker.com/books/13011.html

GeneralJist said:
Did you get this bit from me on the “equation” thing, or was it all you?

hmm, i see my story sounds indeed similar to yours here, so i'll rename that part to ‘theory of everything’, or ‘quantum gravity’ to sound hip. Thanks.

But it's all me ofc., since i don't use ChatGPT. Feeding it with my precious smartness would only accelerate the downfall of humanity. Oops - wanted to say humankind.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement