//att
Advertisement
this has been a ''unique'' thread...

/\/\att
//att
this has been a ''unique'' thread...

/\/\att
//att
And you had to post that 3 times because...?
You really need to eat better. Try some greens with your McDonalds.
------------------------------------------VOTE Patrick O'GradyWrite in Presidential CandidateThe Candidate who Cares.
i don''t know why it burns, but if someone finds out, please tell me. maybe we could use the burning qualities to achieve world peace.

or we can make some sort of super weapon out of it. "Quick, splash him in the eyes with the burning diarrhea"

I think I just came up with an idea for a magic item in my game. "Stick of Magic Fire Poo"
Because it''s acidic. That''s why it burns.
And the acid is from your stomach.
If it hurts just walking around, you might have done yourself some damage by wiping too hard.

I once had a bad case of diarrhea and had to use a public restroom. The toilet paper was a bit rough and I wiped pretty vigorously to get it all off. It hurt just walking around for a little while after.

The next day, I was in for a whole world of hurt: Hemorrhoids. I feel very, very sorry for you if this is indeed what''s going to happen to you. My case was pretty bad and it lasted for almost over 2 weeks!

Taking a dump with these things is an excruciating experience. Things like Preparation H don''t help all that much. I used herbs to cure it (filled up a small plastic tub full of hot water and herbs [forget which kind exactly -- sagebrush perhaps?] and sat in it for 15 minutes each day.) When first sitting down in that herb-water, I got a spike of pain inside of me up to my naval -- it was as if someone were jamming an iron spike up my ass. It was agony...

Anyway, I hope for your sake that you don''t have to go through a bad case of hemorrhoids! Good luck.
OK... NOW this thread is beyond hope.

Dave Mark - President and Lead Designer
Intrinsic Algorithm - "Reducing the world to mathematical equations!"
RIPPL Sports - NFL Statistical Analysis and Prediction System

Dave Mark - President and Lead Designer of Intrinsic Algorithm LLC
Professional consultant on game AI, mathematical modeling, simulation modeling
Co-founder and 10 year advisor of the GDC AI Summit
Author of the book, Behavioral Mathematics for Game AI
Blogs I write:
IA News - What's happening at IA | IA on AI - AI news and notes | Post-Play'em - Observations on AI of games I play

"Reducing the world to mathematical equations!"

OMG a walking smiley!

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement