quick download...

Started by
6 comments, last by MASARANDUBA 24 years, 1 month ago
man i´m trying to do a 35mg download since the last friday i have getright and when i conect i resume it but it still in 50% . anyone here know a quicker way to do it? -help me! my keyboard stuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk Edited by - MASARANDUBA on 4/6/00 6:59:46 PM
Advertisement
A faster connection . But since I''m assuming that thats not possible, I''d reccomend that you try setting the download priority in getright to Very High -- it might help.

--TheGoop
don´t the pryority setting only horks in the relation between others downloads

-humm... what this red buttoñ./ dó %.*&0''Ð<¶_NO CARRIER
weird...
today when i resumed the download it started with a high transfer rate( 1.1-+), i read in the getright´s manual that thing about the priority. but i did that and now the transfer rate is in 2.0 and is at 80% now i don´t now that is my weird connetion or the priority stuff!

-DEATH TO ALL FANATICS!!!!!!!
There''s a program called flashGet, and it breaks up downloads into 4-8 different parts, in effect speeding up your download by 400-800%.
Get it at http://www.amazesoft.com
And lemme guess, the 35 meg download is Genesis3D.
/ // / |< <-
GetRight 4.1.2 can do segmented download as well ...

-kertropp

C:\Projects\rg_clue\ph_opt.c(185) : error C3142: 'PushAll' :bad idea
C:\Projects\rg_clue\ph_opt.c(207) : error C324: 'TryCnt': missing point
-kertropp C:Projectsrg_clueph_opt.c(185) : error C3142: 'PushAll' :bad ideaC:Projectsrg_clueph_opt.c(207) : error C324: 'TryCnt': missing point
Look, if you simply want a really fast download, no program will do it(it may help, but it''s not what you need). You simply need a faster connection. DSL, T1, or (I wish I had) T3. A simple 56k simply won''t cut it. Unfortunately, I myself is stuck with a 56k .

"Remember, I'm the monkey, and you're the cheese grater. So no messing around."
-Grand Theft Auto, London

"It's not whether I win or lose, as long as I piss you off"
-Morrigan, Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo
D:
I use a T3 on a daily basis....very nice, its like everything is on a networked hard drive.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement