Game Music (link inside)

Started by
2 comments, last by andybrick 21 years ago
Hi Everyone! I have just finished a new piece called Grand Hungarian Overture. Its a demo for an upcoming title and I would love to hear your comments and critiques. If you follow the link below, it will bring you to a page with the mp3 and my string patchlists for this piece so you can follow along and hear which patch is playing and when it is playing. http://www.andybrick.com/projects/hungarianoverture/ Thanks, I hope you like it! -Andy Brick __________________ ***************************** ANDY BRICK Composer & Symphonist Music For Cinema & Soundtracks Email: available at website Web: www.andybrick.com ***************************** ANDY BRICK Composer & Symphonist Music For Cinema & Soundtracks Email: available at website Web: www.andybrick.com
*****************************ANDY BRICKComposer & SymphonistMusic For Cinema & SoundtracksEmail: available at website Web: www.andybrick.com
Advertisement
Nice use of various intruments there. Sounds like it there''s something noble but isn''t quite right. Like guilty convicts who are freeing innocent men and women. Though it sounds more 18th century. I felt nobility, sneakyness and a hint of impending doom or something of the like. Not bad.

Artificial entertainment- Define reality...
Cheers, comrade Kyle Evans,Artificial entertainment [Movie/Game Reviews]Contact: kyser3152@yahoo.com.au
Thanks Cypher,

Interesting comments. I never thought of it as 18th century but if thats how you hear it, thats cool with me!

-Andy

ANDY BRICK

Composer & Symphonist
Music For Cinema & Soundtracks
Email: available at website
Web: www.andybrick.com
*****************************ANDY BRICKComposer & SymphonistMusic For Cinema & SoundtracksEmail: available at website Web: www.andybrick.com
Yeh its pretty amazing. It sounds really good live. good use of dynamics, could do with more timpani if your going for that dramatic effect, but apart from that top marks!

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement