Adios

Started by
17 comments, last by Landfish 23 years, 10 months ago
I''m going to be taking a break from GDNet for a while. I feel I''ve said a lot, and learned even more. But I feel like I''m stagnant; some people refuse to think about what I''m saying, while others take my word a little more easily than I would like (well, kinda). I''m making this post so you can hit me with parting flames, heartfelt goodbyes, or last words. I will be back some day, likely after I''ve actually created something of worth. I''ll check this thread as long as I''m notified by email. I''ll see you all later. Owen O''Connell "Landfish" ====== "The unexamined life is not worth living." -Socrates "Question everything. Especially Landfish." -Matt
======"The unexamined life is not worth living."-Socrates"Question everything. Especially Landfish."-Matt
Advertisement
See you later aligator....

-----------------------------
-cow_in_the_well

http://cowswell.gda.ods.org/

- Thomas Cowellwebsite | journal | engine video

See ya
Landfish we''ll miss you and your crazy landfish picture. Bye.

-- Kazan - Fire Mountain Games --
Well Now,

I guess I''ll catch you later Landfish.
see you soon man.

STVOY

Mega Moh Mine!!
Later, Landfish. That's a drag that you're leaving. It's tough being seen as a deity, huh? I'll drop you an email to see how it is going periodically. Take care.

Who wants to engage in a virtual wager that he's back in under a week

"The road of excess leads to the palace of wisdom." --William Blake

Edited by - Nazrix on July 3, 2000 10:33:23 AM
Need help? Well, go FAQ yourself. "Just don't look at the hole." -- Unspoken_Magi
Farewell, Fish of Land!

lntakitopi@aol.com | http://www.geocities.com/guanajam
:O Now we know his real name

Cya when you get back, Mr. Fish

-Agent1

Visit Activeworlds today! :)
No fish of land! Don''t leave! The boards need you!

Honestly, though. IMNSHO, you should still stick around the boards, but just refrain from making new topics for a while. That way we still get to hear your Landfishiness opinions.

Well, in any case, thanks for teaching us to see things a bit differently.

----------------------------------------
Whenever I see an old lady slip and fall on a wet sidewalk, my first instinct is to laugh. But then I think, what if I was an ant and she fell on me? Then it wouldn't seem quite so funny.
Well Landfish ... I will miss you, but you should at least leave knowing that you officially messed with my head and changed some of my views on game design.

Viva la revoluccion!

------------------------------
Changing the face of adventure gaming...
Atypical Interactive
------------------------------Changing the future of adventure gaming...Atypical Interactive

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement