Adios

Started by
17 comments, last by Landfish 23 years, 10 months ago
See ya Landfish. You''ve done a lot, and congratulations. You should really keep in touch with the boards, but it is your life. Make us a game that we will love!
Advertisement
Landfish,Landfish...

Don't say "i leave" when you are going to return.
You can't leave a world that you're bound with it.

Voodoo4

Edited by - Voodoo4 on July 3, 2000 12:46:58 PM

Edited by - Voodoo4 on July 3, 2000 12:47:44 PM

Edited by - Voodoo4 on July 3, 2000 12:49:13 PM
Here these words vilifiers and pretenders, please let me die in solitude...
See ya later alligator... when your legs are straighter...
See ya LandFish. You should still pop in every once in a while

Raz

"Imagination is the key to Creation"
"Imagination is the key to Creation"
There''s only one thing to say:

whazzup!!

no sorry just had to say that
I wish there was a button on my monitor to turn up the intellegince. Theres a button called 'brightness' but it doesn't work
Yeah, you should stop by at least once in a while. Someone has to tell me my crazy ideas won''t work

"The road of excess leads to the palace of wisdom." --William Blake
Need help? Well, go FAQ yourself. "Just don't look at the hole." -- Unspoken_Magi
I''ll stop in periodically. If you guys see anything really crazy, you can shoot me off an email. And someone, please! Keep E.G.G. going! 270 posts and I''m going to abandon it?!

Anyway.
======"The unexamined life is not worth living."-Socrates"Question everything. Especially Landfish."-Matt
Landfish...you haven''t posted in the lounge for weeks and you''re already taking a break???

------------------------
Captured Reality
It''s not the lounge that''s getting to me. =)
======"The unexamined life is not worth living."-Socrates"Question everything. Especially Landfish."-Matt

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement