New Winamp GL Mini Contest

Started by
138 comments, last by esolem 19 years, 3 months ago
Ummmmm.... only 2 posts on the "Let the voting begin..." thread. Is anyone else going to vote or am I missing something?
Advertisement
lol, I was wondering the same thing...
Hello

I will vote soon, but I have som problems with two of the plugins, so I'll try a bit more before I cast my vote.
Atleast everybody that entered the contest should vote.

Endre
Which ones are giving problems? They all work for me. If you report the problems here we/the entrant can probably resolve them for you.
Probably me, I haven't had the time to make the appropriate bug fixes, since the early code base.

Plus, I should use a directory other than the default, so its is compatible with other entries.
*News tagenigma.com is my new domain.
I see that WinAmp.com allows anyone to submit WinAmp plugins. We should definitely submit all of our plugins once the contest is over.
Anyone up for the next contest? The Winamp Plugin idea was a success. How about another Plugin contest.

Does anyone know how to do a Windows Media Player plugin? Or are these winamp plugins compatible?

Or how about an IE plugin contest? It would be cool to be able to write OpenGL that would work within IE as an embeded plugin.
Nha, I think it should be something non-plugin-ish. Otherwise it would make the organization impopular/dull. Like this thread's topic: it should be New! Fresh!
Screen saver theme?
I would enter a screensaver contest.

I have read tons of tutorals on making screensavers, but still have not had time to make one. If somebody made the basecode for me, I would enter the contest just to get the code :)

Endre

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement