Things to mix with Vodka?

Started by
44 comments, last by perfectly_dark 18 years, 8 months ago

My parents gave a giant bottle of glorious vodka. Since I'm too much of a pussy to drink that stuff pure, I like to mix it. Beside the already obvious mixes with Orange Juice/Red Bull, I'm looking for new mixes idea.

So, alcoholics: Disclose your secrets!

Toolmaker

Advertisement
Here are some of my favourites:
-Lemonade
-Iced Tea
-Fruit Punch
-Fruit Pops(Sodas, whatever)
-Iced Coffee

...and the list could go on...
--Ter'Lenth
Coke is still one of my favorites...
And a vodka/beer combo can get you pretty trashed.. ah, some good nights there.

and if you mix vodka and oj and freeze it, you can make some nice popsicles :)

-Cloak
cloakwww.theblackroom.ca
As long as the vodka costs more than 7 dollars a bottle, it wont be too bad to take straight once in a while.

Look up how to mix a White Russian. Takes the vodka down smooth. As long is it isnt Gordon's or something.
Pretty much any juice or "lighter" soda (ie: 7-up as opposed to coke). Cranberry juice is a pretty good one.

Generally...
Vodka:          juices, light sodasRum & Whiskey:  heavier sodas (yum jack&coke)
Red Bull, of course.

The substance formed as a result is believed to be comparable to liquified crack cocaine.
SlimDX | Ventspace Blog | Twitter | Diverse teams make better games. I am currently hiring capable C++ engine developers in Baltimore, MD.
White russian

2 shots of vodka
1 shot of Kahlua
1 shot of whole milk (the red cap)

Best with ice
I second white russians, they're yummy
-----------------------------When men speak of the future, the Gods laugh.An apology for the devil: it must be remembered that we have heard one side of the case. God has written all the books.Samuel Butler (1835 - 1902)
1 1/2 oz Vodka
3 ea Drops tabasco sauce
3 oz Tomato juice
1 x Pepper; to taste
1 ea Lemon; juiced
1 x Salt; to taste
1/2 ts Worcestershire sauce

aka Bloody Mary.
Domine non secundum peccata nostra facias nobis
i'd just drink it pure.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement