Things to mix with Vodka?

Started by
44 comments, last by perfectly_dark 18 years, 8 months ago
Quote:Original post by superpig
Me.

Fitting you in a glass might be an interesting challenge.
Advertisement
Vodka with Irn Bru and lots of ice.
I went with a cheap Red Bull ripoff today(You can't tell the difference between that, and the real thing), since I was low on cash and the supermarkets were about to close.

I definetly going to try a bunch of these recipes, as some of them sound pretty good. Now just to find another moment where I can get drunk.

Toolmaker

Man, if I only had the recipe for the best drink I've ever had I'd be a happy man! It's called 'Humor'. It involves stuff like vodka... and uhh... cranberryjuice... or no, uhh... was it pineapple? And add some orangejuice too... and some sprite or something.... yeah! I'm sure that's it!

Nah, seriously though, you got a blender. Go to grocerystore. Buy random exotic fruits which you never even knew existed. Spoon out the mushy eatable stuff and run in blender. Mix 50/50 with sprite (or another lemon-ish soda) and add as much vodka as you wish.
Seriously!

Or try going to buy all sorts of different sodas, juices and drinkmixes. Serious attempts to find a working recipe is a fun thing to do with some friends. Trying alcohol have never killed anyone.... or at least not very many per day.
----------------------~NQ - semi-pro graphical artist and hobbyist programmer
Lemon sorbet drowned in vodka.
I teleported home one night; With Ron and Sid and Meg; Ron stole Meggie's heart away; And I got Sydney's leg. <> I'm blogging, emo style
Seriously, the Happy Watermelon is the most fun ever. Especially when you use it on an unsuspecting group of people.

Step 1

Ensure you have the following: A 40oz bottle of Vodka, A large Watermeleon, a large Syringe.

Step 2

Fill syringe with vodka, and insert into Watermelon. Repeat every few minutes, until the 40oz bottle is gone.

Step 3

After letting sit overnight, or whatever, serve to unsuspecting party guests. Preferably non-drinkers, it makes for fun times.
Try making a liqueur:

Take 1 (or slightly more) part sugar, 2 parts cheap vodka, and 2 parts of any fruit (whole peaches, blackberries, cherries are all really good). Combine in a gallon jar with lid, seal, and shake every week or two to slowly dissolve the sugar. After 3 months, taste and enjoy. Keep it all together for up to a year or more for best flavor extraction. Try it with whole peaches or plums and watch them slowly shrival up!
Quote:Original post by skjinedmjeet
After letting sit overnight, or whatever, serve to unsuspecting party guests. Preferably non-drinkers, it makes for unaware drunk drivers.

Score: -1, grossly irresponsible
Quote:Original post by Zahlman
Quote:Original post by skjinedmjeet
After letting sit overnight, or whatever, serve to unsuspecting party guests. Preferably non-drinkers, it makes for unaware drunk drivers.

Score: -1, grossly irresponsible

My friends are mostly students that can't afford cars. Transit rules.
me and my friends only do straight vodka. Russian Prince is the brand, it comes in this pearl-white bottle, and it's pretty cheap. Here's a little something I learned by accident and which some of you may find useful: about an hour or so before you plan to start drinking for real, take 1 to 3 shots of the drink. then when you start drinking for real, it won't be so bad.

Enjoy.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement