Book of Dwafsoft: Letter to the GDCornarians

Started by
27 comments, last by dwarfsoft 23 years, 2 months ago
Oh, an to counter dwarfsoft..

Come join me, Niphty.. great Necromancer of this tired, worn out land. Come mercilessly crush goblins, and trolls, beneath your boot, while you laugh. Spit on their dead bodies and move on to kill their kin. Dwarf only promises you strength in numbers, yet i promise you can stand alone when I''m done with you. Your training will be intense, and you will learn to feed off of your emotional rage to give you strength in times of need. I will teach you the sacred art of necromantic verbal combat to smite those less fortunate than you.
Don''t be fooled by Landfish''s mindless drones! They think not on their own, then only seek to do the bidding of their master! Do you want to live your life a servant of another''s cause? or would you perfer to stand up and fight for your own!? Come now, join me.. seek the ways of necromancy, and learn to defend your right, your honor, and yourself from these goodie goodies!

J
p.s. Naz, i got your love right here, baby!
Advertisement
One good solution to the problem of "us and them," be it medieval Europeans vs. ugly green goblins or EuroAmericans vs. ugly green space aliens is to be "them." That means letting the goblins join your team. Or seeing a mixed race town. Or *heaven forbid* being a goblin.

Methinks goblin sensitivity training is in order!

Either that, or I''m just going to have to start selling plasma rifles to them poor goblins. Then we''ll see who gets genocided... (Anyone remember the old Ultima where you could find a Kilrathi spaceship out in the wheat fields??? Heheh )

--------------------
Just waiting for the mothership...
--------------------Just waiting for the mothership...
*ok, I''m a fool for getting involved, but... *

quote:Original post by Niphty

For some reason, i''m being specially editted because of Landfish. This is quite unfair, as well. So now, thanks to landfish and his cohorts, i pretty much can''t post anything without keith sticking his nose into it.

Niphty, I do not know you. I have no interest in your personal fight with MKV other than not having threads closed. I do not have a personal problem with you at all.

But please don''t claim victim status. You are not a victim. In the six months or so that I''ve been on the board I''ve seen you make personal attacks and otherwise attempt to settle personal disputes using the board.

You may be entirely justified. I do not have the complete information, and so I do not know. But the board is no place for this, and by doing so you burden everyone else. Please, as a mark of maturity, settle this personally, and not here.

PS: Pls. ignore the sock comment, I was ticked...

--------------------
Just waiting for the mothership...
--------------------Just waiting for the mothership...
I don''t understand why the EGG thread was closed. If Niphty''s post should not have been there, then why wasn''t it deleted, same with any others.

Why should that discussion, be ruined for the rest of us?

Oh... I can be from either RIGHT WING or CENTRAL WING, if it''s justified.

P.S Isn''t left wing supposed to be good?
Must speak before MKV closes thread...

You can all guess how pleased I am with EGG being closed, and how pissed I should be at Niphty, but:

I think we should be supporting MadKeith.

It''s really hard to go to war with Niphty as a moderator. I tried, and I ended up turning in my moderatorship. So, I fully support anything MKV decides to do, including closing EGG if necessary. Meanwhile, if Niphty chooses to make people''s lives hard, so be it. Let Keith Decide his fate. The rest of us should butt out.

Niphty: I have to wonder if causing all this trouble is really worth your time.
======"The unexamined life is not worth living."-Socrates"Question everything. Especially Landfish."-Matt
quote:Original post by Landfish

Niphty: I have to wonder if causing all this trouble is really worth your time.

You assume my time is valuable.. i''m flattered. Truth is, school hasn''t started yet, so i''m not busy during the days, and thus.. spend my time doing needless things between my other scheming.

As for the others.. i wouldn''t want to flame you, so i''ll just ignore you all. Cept the comment on maturity.. isn''t that immature just to make that remark? LOL. Funny that everyone likes to pass judgement

Landfish.. if you''re ready to try and settle things, you can mail me at any time, ya know.

J
[Complete post removed.
Konrad, just because FenrisD does an offtopic flame post, doesn't mean you can do the same. Flaming is not allowed, nor are personal attacks. That's the whole reason this thing started, but it seems you haven't taken the time to read all of it to understand.
Mad Keith.]

Edited by - MadKeithV on January 11, 2001 3:09:00 AM
Well, that was mildly inappropriate, Konrad. Way to get a dialog closed. Ah well. It was doomed anyway.

Niphty, after the stunt you pulled and all the clandestine bull, I wonder why I should give you another chance. I have no desire to continue a fight, which is why I won''t You can say what you will, and I take it all at face value, but I''m not gonna put the effort into politics with you. See you around.
======"The unexamined life is not worth living."-Socrates"Question everything. Especially Landfish."-Matt
There are a lot of people on these forms who have no idea what they''re talking about and are extremely pissed. Examples

FenrisD
Wannabe H4x0r

There''s more posters like that, I just can''t remember their names. Remember that guy in EGG who thought we were all 3d programmers (why does everything have to be about 3d these days?)? Remember that guy..... "I used to beat people like you up in highschool" Who actually believes that? I''ll bet that guy''s a little wuss.

Being utterly clueless is okay, but why are they always so angry? They don''t even know WHY they''re angry.
-Forcaswriteln("Does this actually work?");
d00d! Halo9? Forcas, you are old school! He was such fun...

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement