WarScathed: Revolution [!!!!IMAGE HEAVY!!!!]

Started by
125 comments, last by jbadams 16 years, 9 months ago
Haha, thanks for that, ill fix it asap, we will release system requirements when available, we are also optimizing the models, allowing for lower spec PC's
Advertisement
Looks so amazing, that concept art is a fantastic piece of work. those models looks amazing also. lots of hard work i can smell :)

help them, i would but i'm busy.

Mr Thompson.
- Thank you for reading -
I cant state how much we really appriciate comments like these, they really push on to do greater things!

Today, i amd working on the website, its in need of a makeover, also a flash gallery, and so one will be uploaded.

pleas, tell me. Is it possible to put any html in threads, as a flash gallery would be better than all those images :D

Thanks
Now all we need is the YouTube demo!

Beginner in Game Development?  Read here. And read here.

that will come in due course. :D

Update 2.3:
Built, Uploaded, and Opened the Grizzly Productions Team Website!
Website

Update 2.4:
Wireframes like you requested, apart from minor shape changes for each character they are all the same polycount, and effectively the same wireframe.
Still looking for voice actors, and also a new position:

Cinematics Artist/Animator:

The Cinematics Artist or Animator should be able to produce to quality cinematic work, both gor the beginning video and cut-scenes. There are no poly limits. Because they will be saved as a video file anyway. You are expected to do all environments, lighting, animation, and props/buildings for the cinematic, however un-animated character models are supplied.

Thank you.
Update 2.5:

Looking for a Web Designer, that can produce either top quality html websites for both the team site and the game site, or top quality flash websites, also for both sites.

Contact me with the email provided in the opening post.

Thanks
Quote:Person that has a Canadian accent

Curious as to what that sounds like. Doesn't sound any different than northern American accents AFAIK.

Also, I'd suggest against a flash based website. They're very, very irritating.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement